Jack's Gay Times Road Trip

Above: Sitges at 4am, photographed from Hotel Calipolis, one of the best located hotels in Sitges, hot men stay there, the bathrooms are gorgeous and the shuttle bus to the nudist beach stops right outside!

Below: The path leading down to Dead Man's Beach.


In a moment of nostalgia brought about by this freezing, boring, Papal weekend in Britain, I've compiled a cute Jack of Hearts collection of my sensational and sexed-up gay road trip articles from July/August. It was a six-piece serialisation for Gay Times.

I toured France, Spain and a bit of Sweden in a blacked-out VW with two shoe boxes worth of amazing CDs ("I heard a rumour..."), and basically let my hair down for almost 1000 hours. During lapsed moments of reflecton (and recovery) I put my rugby socks on, wrapped myself up in my Carebears duvet at the back of the van and typed up these accounts of my findings. I then used the free internet from McDonalds car parks to ping them over to Bob at Gay Times.


Have a read:

ON PARIS

ON FRENCH NUDIST BEACHES

ON SITGES (PART 1)

ON SITGES (PART 2)

ON LYON

ON GENEVA


Let me know what you think. Maybe you've been to some of these places yourself?


Can't be bothered to walk to your local (and kind of nasty) newsagent to discover that they might not even stock Britain's chief gay magazine? Well why not just SUBSCRIBE TO GT HERE and receive it in a discrete and no-fuss opaque packet through your door! (I used to get mine sent to school).


Above: Me rocking some designer stubble in a graffiti'd shelter on Ile d'Oleron.

2 comments: