Gwen Stefani in the Settle Down video

Since blogging about No Doubt's new tune Settle Down I can't stop watching the video. Directed by music video demigod Sophie Muller the basic concept is each band member of No Doubt drives a truck from a different part of the globe and then they meet somewhere for a rave. This storyline takes a backseat in the video though and it's mainly about Gwen Stefani rocking about the place looking hot and terrifying.

I think teally the song is about hitting middle age, the peer pressure to set down and the rock star flame within saying "No! Keep partying!"

Here are some screengrabs of Gwen Stefani in the Settle Down video that I found on Google images:









"I'M A ROUGH AND TOUGH. I'M A ROUGH AND TOUGH. NOTHING'S GONNA KNOCK THIS GIRL DOWN" - Gwen Stefani, 2012

1 comment:

  1. Welcomes to google terminal from Austin Texas! google snake
    Amazing insight you have on this, Happy wheels it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists... Age of war 2 This article always blew me... Earn to die For how many times I have read this.
    slither io Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while slitherio it's nice to find a website that details so much big farm

    ReplyDelete